How we make our icons
Once Brother Simeon, our iconographer, has completed a new icon, it is photographed in our Denver studio to create the digital file used to create all our reproductions of the icon. From the smallest to the largest mounted icon, we do our best to make each icon plaque a work of art – made to last, made to be treasured.
- All our icon plaques, prints, and cathedral size icons are made with our exclusive Lumina Gold process, which gives them deep, rich colors over gold leaf backgrounds
- Mounted on wood and keyholed for hanging
- Non-glare satin lamination with a durable, washable surface
- UV protective vinyl coating
- All plaques made in the USA
Use the pulldown menus on the product page for each icon subject to browse and select the icon format and size you wish to order.